The PSU and Skyline offers skydiving from over 20 British Parachute Association approved airfields across the UK.
Types of jumps:
Participants can select from:
- Tandem - After half an hour’s training, you will be harnessed to a fully qualified British Parachute Association (BPA) instructor who will take full control of the jump.
- Static line – After a day’s training, you will descend solo from 3,000 feet, with your parachute automatically activated upon exit from the aircraft.
- Accelerated freefall - Similar to a tandem jump – but you will be jumping solo! Two BPA instructors will accompany you for every inch of your 10,000 feet descent but you will pull your own parachute cord.
Minimum sponsorship of:
- Tandem: £395
- Static line: £360
- Accelerated freefall: £525
You can collect sponsorship:
- Before you jump - Reserve your place with a small booking deposit and raise the remaining sponsorship online with a fundraising page, or offline with cash sponsors.
- After you jump - Pay for your jump on the day, and reimburse yourself with the sponsorship you collect afterwards.
Don’t forget, once minimum sponsorship is raised, you are eligible to reimburse yourself for your deposit through offline donations you have collected.
Details can be found on the Skyline's FAQ page.
If you have any questions for Skyline they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 020 7424 5520.
If you have any questions for the Personal Support Unit, contact us at email@example.com.
Visit Skyline Charity Skydiving and choose the Personal Support Unit from the list of charities. After booking, get in touch with the PSU Events Team to get your fundraising resources.