Put your baking skills to the test and host your own bake sale to raise money.
Get your friends or colleagues involved and create a whole spread of delightful treats.
Please contact email@example.com to speak to the PSU fundraising team who can support you with planning your bake sale.
Recipe for Chocolate Brownies
- 50g of butter
- 50g of flour
- 100g of caster sugar
- 1 large bar of milk chocolate
- 20g of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Line a baking tin with baking parchment, or grease with butter
- Mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate slowly, on a low heat, in a pan on the hob stirring gently
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients, mix until smooth
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating the mixture until it has an even texture
- Finally fold in the melted chocolate slowly
- Fill the tin and place in the preheated oven for 25-30 mins until the brownies are golden brown
- Leave to cool and then enjoy a gooey, chewy brownie
- Don't forget to save the rest for your bake sale!