The PSU’s dedicated fundraising team are well equipped to support you and your organisation in building tailored partnerships to meet your strategic objectives. You will receive:
- Exclusive events: you will have access to our calendar of diverse and engaging events
- PSU specialist knowledge: we can host talks and debates on the issues facing litigants in person
- Volunteering opportunities: we will tailor opportunities to your staff’s interests
- Making an impact in your local community: help people facing court alone and increase access to justice.
As a small but expanding charity, all the support we receive has a real impact on people facing court alone. The support of the legal profession is hugely important to the PSU. We are very grateful to the solicitors’ firms, barristers’ chambers, law schools and universities and professional organisations who donate to us. Get in touch with email@example.com, or call Carmen Oloughlin on 0207947 6358 to discuss further.
Become a PSU Partner
The PSU Partners are a new network of responsible businesses that invest in their community to improve access to justice. For a yearly donation of £1,000, PSU Partners make a big impact for disadvantaged people within our communities at a very difficult time in their lives. In return for their contribution to society they receive:
- Thanks: in the PSU Annual Report, on our website and across our social media
- Events: early bird sign ups for events and free tickets to share with staff
- News and opportunities: PSU Partners news with impact updates and engagement and volunteer opportunities for your staff
Some of our partners include:
Register online to become a PSU Partner
, or contact us for more details.Contact us
For further information please contact Carmen O'Loughlin by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0207 947 6358.