The PSU’s dedicated fundraising team are well equipped to support you and your organisation in building tailored partnerships to meet your strategic objectives. You will receive:
- Exclusive events: you will have access to our calendar of diverse and engaging events
- PSU specialist knowledge: we can host talks and debates on the issues facing litigants in person
- Volunteering opportunities: we will tailor opportunities to your staff’s interests
- Making an impact in your local community: help people facing court alone to better access justice
As a small but expanding charity, all the support we receive has a real impact on people facing court alone. The support of the legal profession is hugely important to the PSU. We are very grateful to the solicitors’ firms, barristers’ chambers, law schools and universities and professional organisations who donate to us. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Liana Telvi on 0207947 6358 to discuss further.
Become a PSU Partner
The PSU Partners are a new network of legal organisations that pledge their support to tackle the injustice and distress that the most vulnerable in society experience in the court system. In return for a yearly donation of £1,000, PSU Partners make a big impact for disadvantaged people within our communities at a very difficult time in their lives. In return they receive:
- Thanks: in the PSU Annual Report, on our website and across our social media
- Events: early bird sign ups for events and free tickets to share with staff
- News and opportunities: PSU Partners enews with impact updates and engagement and volunteer opportunities for your staff
Register online to become a PSU Partner, or contact us for more details.
For further information please contact Liana Telvi by email, email@example.com, or phone, 020 7947 6358.