As a PSU Alumni Ambassador, you are an essential part of our organisation. By helping us raise funds and awareness of PSU’s work, you allow us to continue supporting vulnerable people facing court alone.
We are looking for Alumni Ambassadors to join our team to be the face of the PSU in their communities.
The core of our Alumni Ambassadors is formed by previous and current student volunteers who are an essential part of our organisation. They are based across England and Wales – representing the charity in their local area. They support the charity by joining the Alumni Scheme and giving regular donations to the PSU, as well as raising awareness of PSU’s work, allowing us to continue supporting vulnerable people facing court alone.
As an ambassador you can get involved by:
Sharing our story
- Promoting the work we do in your local community/personal networks
- Sharing how the PSU has helped you
- Following us and share our messages on social media: Twitter and LinkedIn
Help with fundraising
Involving your company
What we offer in return
- Regular updates, in the form of quarterly newsletters, the annual report and other communications. Let us know how you’d like to support the PSU and we’ll be there to help you do it.
- Priority booking and early bird discounts to PSU’s engaging social and networking events.
- Provide ongoing support through regular communication and one to one phone calls or face to face meetings (upon request)
- Ensure that all funds raised go straight to the PSU for the maximum benefit of PSU’s clients
- A reference upon request – (we will only be able to provide a character reference if you have organised a fundraising event and raised over £200 for your local PSU).
This role would suit you if you:
- Are looking for a long term, flexible volunteering role
- Have a personal connection to the PSU (not essential)
- Willingness to raise awareness of the PSU through volunteering or fundraising
- Enjoy fundraising and would like to connect with likeminded people.
- Give a minimum gift of £2 a month to support one litigant-in-person per year
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 020 7073 1703.