Join the London Volunteer Fundraising Board (LVFB) and help the PSU increase their network of supporters.
The LVFB raises funds to help people facing court alone by:
- Engaging corporate support – through individual’s company or personal network
- Gift in kind support – offer rooms for meetings and events, or offer marketing expertise
- Introducing speakers for events
- Selling tickets to events
- Promoting the PSU to personal and professional networks, to engage supporters and sponsors
The LVFB’s members are senior level individuals with a drive to increase access to justice by empowering people to navigate the complexities of court, often in very stressful life circumstances. Current members are,
- Angela Camber, PSU Trustee and volunteer – Interim Chair of the LVFB
- Tim Nash, CEO of Edwin Coe
- Helen Greenfield, Solicitor, Mediator & Collaborative Lawyer for Family Law in Partnership
- Anne-Marie Hutchinson, Partner of Dawson Cornwell
- Jonathan Maskew, Business Development Director at ClerksRoom Direct and BillyBot
- Oli Monks, Startup Consultant
Opportunities and benefits from joining the LVFB
- Make a positive impact on your community, empower people alone in court
- Be part of a successful volunteer fundraising board and help take their fundraising to the next level
- acquire further skills in fundraising, leadership and volunteering
- become part of the PSU family, with receive regular updates from PSU, visits to your local Unit and invitations to events
Past LVFB events:
- 2017: Breakfast lecture with Lord Neuberger, during his final months as President of the Supreme Court in partnership with BBC Parliament and The Law Society.
- 2018: Breakfast discussion on the introduction of the Online Courts in partnership with Microsoft and The Law Society.
To find out more about the London Volunteer Fundraising Board, please email Liana Telvi