Join the London Volunteer Fundraising Board (LVFB) and help the PSU increase their network of supporters.
The LVFB raises funds to help people facing court alone by:
- Engaging corporate support – through individual’s company or personal network
- Gift in kind support – offer rooms for meetings and events, or offer marketing expertise
- Introducing speakers for events
- Selling tickets to events
- Promoting the PSU to personal and professional networks, to engage supporters and sponsors
- Donating £50 per month to the PSU which over a year will support over 30 people through our service ( this can be made on your behalf through your company's CSR program)
The LVFB’s members are senior level individuals with a drive to increase access to justice by empowering people to navigate the complexities of court, often in very stressful life circumstances. Current members are,
- Tim Nash, CEO of Edwin Coe
- Helen Greenfield, Solicitor, Mediator & Collaborative Lawyer for Family Law in Partnership
- Anne-Marie Hutchinson, Partner of Dawson Cornwell
- Catherine Bamford, CEO and Founder of BamLegal
Opportunities and benefits from joining the LVFB
- Make a positive impact on your community, empower people alone in court
- Be part of a successful volunteer fundraising board and help take their fundraising to the next level
- acquire further skills in fundraising, leadership and volunteering
- become part of the PSU family, with receive regular updates from PSU, visits to your local Unit and invitations to events
Past LVFB events:
- 2017: Breakfast lecture with Lord Neuberger, during his final months as President of the Supreme Court in partnership with BBC Parliament and The Law Society.
- 2018: Breakfast discussion on the introduction of the Online Courts in partnership with Microsoft and The Law Society.
- 2019: Breakfast panel event about Access to Justice and how Legal Tech can help
To find out more about the London Volunteer Fundraising Board, please email Carmen O'Loughlin at email@example.com